Thursday, May 04, 2006

weights.

My mood is palpable. It’s as if a heavy drape has been placed around me, as if I am Charlie Brown with a small rain cloud that follows him, as if mistake after mistake that I’ve made are now stacking themselves on my shoulders and head and weighing me down.

It isn’t entirely work related, although that’s how it began. But since my life right now is a little less than a straight and narrow path with no infringements, no road blocks, no potholes, everything is just coming together to reek havoc on my state of mind.

The day is gorgeous but I only know because the window is open.

Yesterday made me want to quit 3 weeks early so that I wouldn’t have to deal with this mess. Angry fathers and daughters giving me a piece of their mind via phone, and soon face to face. Giving them part of my paycheck by way of free appetizers to appease them. I fucked up. It’s my fault. I just don’t want to deal with it anymore. I just don’t care, oh wait, I do. And that’s the problem.

Get me out of here.

Through that window into the outside world.

Where I can get rid of these weights.

No comments: