Tuesday, March 28, 2006

okay, well. off to a rocky start on the whole productivity thing. not so much did i get to the gym this morning before work. forgetting to turn on your alarm is not conducive to pre-work activity let alone actually getting to work on time.

it doesn't help that it is tuesday. my least favorite day of the week. payroll day. and if you're wondering if i should be doing it Right Now because it is due in like 40min. and i'm only half done, you would be correct. what can i say, i'm a real go-getter.

Today:
i will finish payroll and not be distracted by the siren calls of the internet.
i will call my mom
i will call my dad
and tiff too.
i will go to the gym after work
i will go to superfresh
i will stop sucking at life.

I'm pretty sure that i can handle all this, but i'm not making too many promises. you know cuz let down's a bitch.

off to the guilleteen i go. perhaps i will check in later.

1 comment:

SMangat said...

your laziness this makes me feel more productive and, therefore, better about myself. keep up the good work