Wednesday, March 22, 2006

a toast to awkwardness

i've been putting this off for awhile. not putting it off like i put off doing work everyday and google useless information in loo of productivity. but putting it off because the laziness factor in my life is disturbingly high. i disturb myself with my inability to follow through with pretty much anything that i begin. it's a shame really, since i do enjoy it all once i begin. but i digress. in honor of the Toad i have decided to re-start my blog. You and your snarkiness have inspired me! atta boy. and since i do find his humor, well, humerous, it seems we are now engaged. anyway, until i work up the energy to manually move all my old blogs to my new archives (yes, i recognize the contradictory nature of that phrase), go ahead and satisfy your urge to read up on me and my mishaps by clicking this. gosh i love people who are self sufficient.

No comments: